Made in Viet Nam
Brand: Chef Studio
Line: Teak wooden cutting board
Product Dimensions (LxWxH): 9.8x14x1.4 in / 25x35x3,5 cm
Weight: 4.78 lb / 2,165 kg
Material: Teak wood
Function: Use to cut, slice food or use as a food tray
Note: After each use, rinse with clean water and store in a dry place.
Details Of Teak Chef Studio Rectangular Wooden Cutting Board 9.8x14x1.4 in
Teak Chef Studio rectangular wooden cutting board 9.8x14x1.4 in is a product from the Chef Studio brand. Teak wood is the material that makes this cutting board, and they are highly durable through resistance to scratches and warping. As well as its high quality, the cutting board has a luxurious design and wood color.
Features Of Teak Chef Studio Rectangular Wooden Cutting Board 9.8x14x1.4 in
- The product has a large rectangular design to help serve many purposes. You can use the cutting board to prepare fresh foods and slice bread to make cheese or charcuterie. In addition, the cutting board also has a concealed handle design that is aesthetically pleasing and convenient to move. This Teak wood has a robust construction, durable, knife-friendly, and can withstand years of use with minimal wear and tear.
- Size 51cm in length, 38cm in width to meet all the needs of chopping, slicing, and mincing food with a reasonably large volume.
Advantages of Teak Chef Studio Rectangular Wooden Cutting Board 9.8x14x1.4 in
Although the Teak wood cutting board has only appeared on the Vietnamese market recently, it has won the trust of customers thanks to a series of outstanding advantages, which are:
- Enduring, rugged, good resistance to scrapes and warping thanks to the high amount of natural oils;
- Outstanding moisture opposition to control the cutting board from mold and termites;
- Strong force resistance, knife-friendly;
- Has superior opposition to scarring from cutting than other woods;
- Longevity, glossy wood grain, long-term use will be more beautiful;
- Multifarious designs, positively aesthetic, suitable for every kitchen space in your house;
- In addition to serving food preparation needs, Teak wooden cutting boards can also replace trays and plates used to display food and serve luxury parties. You can use these beautiful cutting boards as gifts for friends or relatives;
- Operating technology to put each square of the tree’s head jointly, environmentally friendly;
- Comfortable to wash and preserve.
Teak wood is not only famous for its high natural oil but also contains silica. This substance gives the cutting board a natural hardness and suppleness that does not destroy the edge of your knife. Mainly, Teak wood is also absolutely resistant to scars from other woods but will still leave scars when used regularly or chopped strongly.
How To Use And Preserve Teak Chef Studio Wooden Cutting Board
Notes When Using Teak Chef Studio Wooden Cutting Board
- Like other wood-cutting board maintenance requirements, you should refrain from immersing them in water as this will lead to water absorption and easy cracking.
- Besides cleaning cutting boards after each use, you also need to dry them.
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry place after use.
- How to clean: Wash with a clean sponge or towel; Do not use with dishwashers; After washing, dry the product.
How To Preserve The Teak Chef Studio Wooden Cutting Board
- Clean your cutting board with warm, hot water after you use it to ensure you remove 100% of bacteria;
- You should not soak the cutting board in water for too long;
- It is necessary to regularly use olive oil to oil the cutting boards to help them heal scratches on the surface and deepen the color;
- Use separate cutting boards for cooked and raw foods to ensure maximum food hygiene and safety.
If you still have any questions, please get in touch with Chef Studio for the most detailed support.
Chef Studio is proud to be a reputable manufacturer of Teak wooden cutting boards in Vietnam.