Made in Viet Nam
Brand: Chef Studio
Line: Teak cutting board
Dimensions (LxWxH): 12x12x1.5 in / 30x30x3,8 cm
Weight: 4.89 lb / 2,22 kg
Material: Teak wooden
Function: Cutting, slicing, chopping, and making food trays or table decorating.
Note: After each use, clean it with water and store it in a dry place.
Information Of Teak Square End Grain Wooden Cutting Board 12x12x1.5 in
Teak Chef Studio square wooden cutting board 12x12x1.5 in is made from Teak wood which has high durability and resistance to scratches and warping. Moreover, the wood color and design of the cutting board are also very unique and luxurious.
Following the trend, the wooden cutting board is a very common product when it meets the needs of modern users: It makes the dish more beautiful and delicious. Furthermore, artful and skillful decoration turns the plate from simple and lifeless to more delicate and lively. Hence, it stimulates the taste buds and gives the user a feeling of wanting to “explore” the food.
The 12x12x1.5 in Teak Chef Studio wooden cutting board is used flexibly as a serving tray for luxurious and cozy parties by perfect design.
Benefits Of Teak Square End Grain Wooden Cutting Board 12x12x1.5 in
Newly present in the Vietnam market, many customers have chosen and trusted Teak wood flooring. Thanks to many outstanding advantages, which are:
- A high amount of natural oil makes it durable, rugged, and bearing well. In particular, it also has anti-scratch and warping.
- Outstanding resistance helps it avoid fungus and termites.
- Good resistance to force, friendly to religion.
- It has better than other woods about resistance to scarring from chopping.
- In particular, it is a more beautiful and shiny wood grain and long life for using a long period.
- Suitable for all kitchens with diverse designs, highly aesthetic
- In addition to functions such as cutting bridges and tight curtains. Teak wooden cutting boards can replace trays and plates to display food, serve for luxurious parties, and even give gifts to friends.
- Using the technology of grafting tree heads together, which is environmentally friendly.
- Easy to clean and maintain.
In particular, it contains a high amount of natural oil and silica, which gives the cutting board a natural hardness and toughness. It helps protect the knife escape destruction. Although it is more waterproof than other woods, it also has scars with regular use or strong chopping.
How To Use And Maintain Teak Chef Studio Wooden Cutting Board
Notes Using Teak Chef Studio Wooden Cutting Board
- Similar to other wooden cutting boards, soaking the cutting board in water makes it easy to crack.
- Not only should the cutting board be cleaned after each use, but it also should be dry the cutting board.
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry place after use.
- How to clean: Wash with a sponge or dry with a clean towel. Especially do not clean it with a dishwasher.
Teak Chef Studio Wooden Cutting Board Cleaning Tips
- After using the cutting board, it should wash with warm, hot water to remove 100% of bacteria.
- Do not soak the cutting board in water for too long.
- To reduce heal scratches on the cutting board and deepen the color, we should regularly oil the cutting board with olive oil.
- Use one cutting board for raw food and one for cooked food to ensure hygiene and safety.
Don’t hesitate to contact Chef Studio to order and get detailed advice.
Chef Studio is proud to be the manufacturer of Teak wooden cutting boards.