Made in Viet Nam
Brand: Chef Studio
Line: Teak cutting board
Dimensions (LxWxH): 13.8×13.8×1.5 in / 35x35x3,8 cm
Weight: 6.66 lb / 3,02 kg
Material: Teak wood
Function: Use to cut, slice, and chop. Mainly it also uses a food tray.
Note: Behind each use, rinse with clean water and store in a dry place.
Details Of Teak Square End Grain Wood Cutting Board With 13.8×13.8×1.5 in
Teak wood is known for its high strength through resistance to scratches and warping. And it is this material that creates the Teak Chef Studio Square End Grain Wood Cutting Board With 35x35x3,8 cm. Excluding the high quality, the wood color and design of the cutting board are also exceptional and luxurious.
The Teak Square End Grain Wood Cutting Board is a product that meets all the criteria of modern users: A beautiful cutting board brings gorgeous and delicious dishes. A dish decorated with an attractive cutting board will turn a simple, lifeless dish into more lively. From there, it will stimulate the taste buds and increase the desire to “discover” the plate.
Teak Square End Grain Wood Cutting Board With 13.8×13.8×1.5 in is a perfect choice for simple cutting needs because of its convenient design. Furthermore, you can use it flexibly as a serving tray for luxury and comfy parties.
Advantages Of Teak Square End Grain Wood Cutting Board With 13.8×13.8×1.5 in
Despite only occurring on the Vietnamese market for a short time, Teak wood cutting boards have won the trust of customers because of many outstanding benefits, which are:
- Durable, rugged, good opposition to scratches and warping thanks to the high quantity of natural oils;
- Exceptional moistness resistance to control the cutting board from mold and termites;
- Strong force opposition, knife-friendly;
- Resists scarring from chopping better than other woods;
- Long life, shiny wood grain, long-term use will be more beautiful;
- Multifarious designs, highly aesthetic, suitable for all kitchen spaces in every family;
- Besides cutting and chopping boards, Teak wooden cutting boards can also substitute trays and plates for displaying food and performing luxury parties. Especially you can use it as a gift for your friends;
- Utilizing the technology of grafting tree heads jointly, which is environmentally friendly;
- Uncomplicated to clean and preserve.
Besides having heightened amounts of natural oils, Teak wood also contains silica. This substance has a natural hardness and toughness that will not destroy your knife edge. Another remarkable advantage is that Teak is generally more resistant to scarring than other woods but will still leave scars with regular use or heavy chopping.
How To Use And Maintain Teak Chef Studio Wooden Cutting Board
Notes Using Teak Chef Studio Wooden Cutting Board
- When using any cutting board, you should not immerse the cutting board in water, which will cause the cutting board to soak in water, leading to easy cracking.
- Aside from cleaning wooden cutting boards after each use, it would be best if you also dried them.
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry place after use.
- How to clean: Wash with a clean sponge or towel, do not use the dishwasher. After washing, you need to dry the product.
Teak Chef Studio Wooden Cutting Board Cleaning Tips
- To eliminate 100% bacteria, wash with warm, hot water.
- Do not soak the cutting board in water for too long.
- You must regularly oil the cutting board with olive oil to help them heal scratches and deepen the color.
- Ensure that a separate cutting board is used to cut cooked and raw foods to ensure food safety and hygiene.
Please get in touch with Chef Studio to order and get detailed advice.
Chef Studio is proud to be a reputable manufacturer of Teak Wood Cutting Board products in Vietnam.