Made in Viet Nam
Brand: Chef Studio
Line: Teak wooden cutting board
Dimensions: (LxWxH): 11.8×11.8×0.98 in / 30x30x2,5 cm
Weight: 2.66 lb / 1,206 kg
Material: Teak wooden
Function: Cutting, slicing, and making food trays and decorating
Note: After each use, clean it with water and store it in a dry place.
Details Of Teak Chef Studio Round Wooden Cutting Board 11.8×11.8×0.98 in
Teak Chef Studio Wood round cutting board of 11.8×11.8×0.98 in is made from high-strength Teak wood, resistant to scratches and warping. Besides the high quality, the wood color and design of the cutting board are also very unique and luxurious.
Features Of Teak Chef Studio Round Wooden Cutting Board 11.8×11.8×0.98 in
The large circular shape serves many purposes, from preparing fresh food and slicing bread to processing cheese or charcuterie. In particular, it has a concealed handle that is aesthetically pleasing and convenient during travel. The sturdy Teak construction is durable, knife-friendly, and withstands years of use with minimal wear and tear.
The size is 11.8in in diameter to meet the needs of cutting and displaying food in quite a large volume.
Advantages Of Teak Chef Studio Round Wooden Cutting Board 11.8×11.8×0.98 in
New to the Vietnamese market for a while, many customers have chosen and trusted Teak wooden cutting boards. For many outstanding advantages, which are:
- Thanks to the high amount of natural oils, it brings durability, toughness, and good resistance to scratches and warping.
- It has outstanding moisture resistance to prevent the cutting board from mold and termites.
- Good force resistance, knife-friendly.
- More resistant to scarring from cutting than other woods.
- Long life, shiny wood grain. The longer it is used, the more beautiful it is.
- The cutting board suits all kitchen spaces with diverse designs and high aesthetics.
- Teak wooden cutting boards can replace trays and plates in addition to cutting and chopping. It even displays food and serves food for fancy parties or gifts for friends.
- Using the technology of grafting tree heads together, which is environmentally friendly.
- Easy to clean and maintain.
In particular, it contains a high amount of natural oil and silica, which gives the cutting board a natural hardness and toughness. Hence, it avoids destroying your knife edge. Teak is generally more resistant to scarring than other woods, but it still leaves scars with regular use or heavy chopping.
How To Use And Maintain The Teak Chef Studio Wooden Cutting Board
Notes Using Teak Chef Studio Wooden Cutting Board
- Like other wooden cutting boards, soaking the cutting board in water causes cracks.
- Not only should the cutting board be cleaned after each use, but it also should be dry the cutting board.
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry place after use.
- How to clean: Wash with a sponge or dry it with a clean towel. Do not use a dishwasher to clean the cutting board.
Teak Chef Studio Wooden Cutting Board Cleaning Tips
- It is recommended to wash with warm, hot water to remove 100% of bacteria after using the cutting board.
- Do not soak the cutting board in water for too long.
- You should regularly oil the cutting board with olive oil to help the cutting board heal scratches on the cutting board and deepen the color.
- To ensure hygiene and safety, we use one cutting board for raw food and 1 for cooked food.
Please get in touch with Chef Studio to order and get detailed advice.
Chef Studio is proud to be a reputable manufacturer of Teak Wood Cutting Board products in Vietnam.