Made in Viet Nam
Brand: Chef Studio
Line: Teak cutting board
Dimensions (LxWxH): 15.7×15.7×1.5 in / 40x40x3,8 cm
Weight: 8.8 lb / 3,99 kg
Material: Teak wood
Function: Use to cut, slice, and chop. Mainly it also uses a food tray.
Note: Behind each use, rinse with clean water and store in a dry place.
Details Of Teak Square End Grain Wood Cutting Board With 15.7×15.7×1.5 in
Teak wood with high durability through resistance to scratches and warping is the material of the Teak Chef Studio Square End Grain Wood Cutting Board With 40x40x3.8 cm. Besides the high quality, the wood color and design of the cutting board are also highly unique and luxurious.
The Teak Square End Grain Wood Cutting Board is one of the leading products that lead the trend and meet the needs of modern users: A beautiful cutting board makes food more flavorful and more attractive in terms of decoration. A simple, lifeless dish becomes more refined and lively when decorated with art. These advantages will stimulate the taste buds and the desire to “discover” the plate.
TheTeak Square End Grain Wood Cutting Board With 40x40x3,8 cm is perfect for simple everyday chopping. Besides, you can use it flexibly as a serving tray for elegant and cozy parties.
Advantages Of Teak Square End Grain Wood Cutting Board With 15.7×15.7×1.5 in
Although it has just appeared on the Vietnamese market, the Teak wooden cutting board is one of the products entrusted by customers thanks to many superior benefits, which are:
- Durable, rugged, good resistance to scratches and warping thanks to the high quantity of natural oils;
- Exceptional moisture opposition to prevent the cutting board from mold and termites;
- Strong force resistance, knife-friendly;
- Better resistance to scarring from chopping than other woods;
- Long life, shiny wood grain, more beautiful if used for a long time;
- Various designs, highly aesthetic, suitable for all kitchen spaces
- Aside from serving the cutting and chopping needs, Teak wooden cutting boards can replace trays and plates used to display food. Beautifully decorated dishes can be served for luxurious parties or gifts for friends.
- Using the technology of grafting tree heads together, which is environmentally friendly;
- Effortless to clean and maintain.
Teak wood possesses a high quantity of natural oils and silica, which gives the cutting board a natural hardness and toughness that will not destroy your knife edge. Another remarkable benefit is that Teak is generally more resistant to scarring than different woods but will still leave scars with regular use or heavy chopping.
How To Use And Maintain Teak Chef Studio Wooden Cutting Board
Notes Using Teak Chef Studio Wooden Cutting Board
- Like other wooden cutting boards, we do not soak them in water for too long because of easy cracking.
- After cleaning the cutting board, you should take the extra step of drying them.
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry place after use.
- How to clean: Wash with a clean sponge or towel, do not use the dishwasher. After washing, you need to dry the product.
Teak Chef Studio Wooden Cutting Board Cleaning Tips
- It should wash with warm, hot water to clear 100% bacteria.
- Do not soak the cutting board in water for too long.
- You need to regularly oil the cutting board with olive oil to help the cutting board heal scratches and deepen the color;
- Use a separate cutting board specializing in cutting cooked and raw food to ensure food hygiene and safety.
Please get in touch with Chef Studio to order and get detailed advice.
Chef Studio is proud to be a reputable manufacturer of Teak Wood Cutting Board products in Vietnam.