Made in Viet Nam
Brand: Chef Studio
Line: Teak wooden cutting board
Product Dimensions (LxWxH): 15.7x11x1.37 inch / 40x28x3,5 cm
Weight: 6.07lb / 2.752 kg
Material: Teak wood
Function: Use to cut, slice food or use as a food tray
Note: After each use, rinse with clean water and store in a dry place.
Details Of Teak Chef Studio Rectangular Wooden Cutting Board 15.7x11x1.37 inch
Teak wood is an excellent material that the Chef Studio brand believes in creating the Teak Chef Studio rectangular wooden cutting board 15.7x11x1.37 inch. This product is highly durable, as judged by its resistance to scratches and warping. Excluding the high quality, the wood color and design of the cutting board are also remarkably unique and luxurious.
Features Of Teak Chef Studio Rectangular Wooden Cutting Board 15.7x11x1.37 inch
- Large rectangular shapes satisfy many of your purposes, such as preparing fresh food, slicing bread, and making cheese or charcuterie. The product also has a concealed handle design inside that is both convenient for moving and highly aesthetic. In particular, teak has a sturdy construction that makes them durable, knife-friendly, and withstands years of use with minimal wear and tear.
- The product has a length of 16in, and a width of 11in, meeting the needs of chopping, slicing, and mincing food with a reasonably large volume.
Advantages of Teak Chef Studio Rectangular Wooden Cutting Board 15.7x11x1.37 inch
Although Teak wood cutting boards have been available in the Vietnamese market for a while, they have won the trust of a large number of customers due to many outstanding advantages, including:
- Long-lasting, rugged, good resistance to scrapes and warping thanks to the high amount of natural oils;
- Exceptional moisture resistance to prevent the cutting board from mold and termites;
- Good force resistance, knife-friendly;
- Has superior opposition to scarring from cutting than other woods;
- Long life, shiny wood grain, more beautiful over time;
- Diverse designs, highly aesthetic, suitable for every kitchen space in your house;
- Besides serving food processing needs such as chopping, mincing, and slicing, Teak wooden cutting boards can also replace plates and trays used to decorate dishes for luxurious parties. This product is likewise a fantastic gift for friends;
- Utilizing technology to put each square of the tree’s head together, environmentally friendly;
- Easy to wash and preserve.
Aside from the high amount of natural oils, Teak wood also contains silica, which gives the cutting board a natural hardness and toughness that will not destroy the edge of your knife. The highlight of this product is that Teak wood material is more resistant to scarring than other woods but still leaves scars with regular use or cut hard.
How To Use And Preserve Teak Chef Studio Wooden Cutting Board
Notes When Using Teak Chef Studio Wooden Cutting Board
- Identical to other wooden cutting boards, we do not immerse them in water, causing them to soak in water, leading to easy cracking.
- You should clean wooden cutting boards after every use and dry them afterward.
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry place after use.
- How to clean: Wash with a clean sponge or towel; Do not use with dishwashers; After washing, dry the product.
How To Preserve The Teak Chef Studio Wooden Cutting Board
- It is suggested to clean with warm, hot water to remove 100% of bacteria after using the cutting board;
- Do not soak the cutting board in water for too long;
- Oiling the cutting board regularly with olive oil helps heal scratches on the surface and deepens its color;
- According to the best recommendations, you should use one cutting board for raw food and one for cooked food to ensure food hygiene and safety.
Please get in touch with Chef Studio to order and get detailed advice.
Chef Studio is proud to be a reputable manufacturer of Teak wooden cutting boards in Vietnam.