- Made in Viet Nam
- Brand: Chef Studio
- Line: Teak wooden cutting board
- Product Dimensions (LxWxH): 16x11x0.98 in / 40x28x2,5 cm
- Weight: 4.11 lb / 1,865 kg
- Material: Teak wood
- Function: Use to cut, slice food or use as a food tray
- Note: After each use, rinse with clean water and store in a dry place.
Details Of Teak Chef Studio Rectangular Wooden Cutting Board16x11x0.98 in
Teak wood is the material of the Teak Chef Studio rectangular wooden cutting board 16x11x0.98 in from the Chef Studio brand. The product is highly durable through resistance to scratches and warping. Besides the high quality, the wood color and design of the cutting board are also incredibly unique and luxurious.
Features Of Teak Chef Studio Rectangular Wooden Cutting Board 16x11x0.98 in
– This cutting board features a large rectangular shape that serves many purposes, from preparing fresh foods and slicing bread to making cheese or charcuterie. This product has a concealed handle inside that is aesthetic and convenient for transportation.
– Sturdy Teak construction is both durable and knife-friendly. Not only that, but it also withstands years of use with minimal wear and tear.
– Size 16in in length, 11in in width to meet the needs of cutting and slicing food with a reasonably large volume.
Advantages of Teak Chef Studio Rectangular Wooden Cutting Board 16x11x0.98 in
A new product has been present in the Vietnamese market for a while, but Teak wood cutting boards have been chosen and trusted by a large number of customers thanks to many outstanding advantages, which are:
- Durable, rugged, good resistance to scratches and warping thanks to the high amount of natural oils;
- Superior moisture resistance to prevent the cutting board from mold and termites;
- Good force resistance, knife-friendly;
- Has better opposition to scarring from cutting than other woods;
- Long life, shiny wood grain, more beautiful if used for a long time;
- Diverse designs, highly aesthetic, suitable for all kitchen spaces;
- Besides serving the cutting and chopping needs, Teak wooden cutting boards can replace trays and plates, decorate food, and be fit for luxurious parties or gifts for friends;
- Using technology to put each square of the tree’s head together, environmentally friendly;
- Easy to clean and preserve.
Apart from containing high levels of natural oils, Teak wood also contains silica, which gives the cutting board a natural, supple hardness that won’t destroy the edge of your knife.
Another remarkable advantage is that Teak is generally more resistant to scarring than other woods but still leaves scars with regular use or heavy chopping.
How To Use And Preserve The Teak Chef Studio Wooden Cutting Board
Notes When Using Teak Chef Studio Wooden Cutting Board
- Similar to other wooden cutting boards, we do not immerse the cutting board in water, causing them to soak in water, leading to easy cracking.
- Not only stop at cleaning wooden cutting boards after each use but also should dry them.
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry place after use.
- How to clean: Wash with a clean sponge or towel; Do not use with dishwashers; After washing, dry the product.
Teak Chef Studio Wooden Cutting Board Cleaning Tips
- It is recommended to wash with warm, hot water to remove 100% of bacteria after using the cutting board;
- Do not soak the cutting board in water for too long;
- Should regularly oil the cutting board with olive oil to help them heal scratches on the surface and deepen the color;
- It is best to use one cutting board for raw food and one for cooked food to ensure food hygiene and safety.
Please get in touch with Chef Studio to order and get detailed advice.
Chef Studio is proud to be a reputable manufacturer of Teak wooden cutting boards in Vietnam.