Made in Viet Nam
Brand: Chef Studio
Line: Teak cutting board
Dimensions (LxWxH): 17.7×17.7×1.5 in / 45x45x3,8 cm
Weight: 11.1 lb / 5,04 kg
Material: Teak wood
Function: Use to cut, slice, and chop. Mainly it also uses a food tray.
Note: Behind each use, rinse with clean water and store in a dry place.
Details Of Teak Square End Grain Wood Cutting Board With 17.7×17.7×1.5 in
Teak wood is an excellent material for creating the Teak Chef Studio Square End Grain Wood Cutting Board With 17.7×17.7×1.5 in. This wood material is highly durable through its resistance to scratches and warping. Apart from the high quality, the wood coloring and layout of the cutting board are also very impressive and elegant.
One of the leading products in modern life is the Teak Square End Grain Wood Cutting Board, which meets the needs of current users: A beautiful cutting board makes food more delicious and more attractive in terms of decoration. A simple, lifeless dish becomes more refined and lively when embellished with art. These benefits will boost the flavor buds and the desire to “uncover” the plate.
The Teak Square End Grain Wood Cutting Board 45x45x3.8 cm has the perfect design for all uncomplicated everyday cutting requirements. You can also use it flexibly as a serving tray for luxurious and cozy parties.
Advantages Of Teak Square End Grain Wood Cutting Board With 17.7×17.7×1.5 in
Though it has only appeared on the Vietnamese market for a short time, Teak wood cutting boards have been chosen and trusted by a large number of customers thanks to many excellent advantages, which are:
- Long-lasting, rugged, good resistance to scratches and warping thanks to the high quantity of natural oils;
- Superior moisture resistance to prevent the cutting board from mold and termites;
- Good force resistance, knife-friendly;
- Has better resistance to scarring from chopping than other woods;
- Long life, shiny wood grain, long-term use will be more beautiful;
- Diverse designs, highly aesthetic, suitable for all kitchen spaces in every family
- Besides serving the cutting and chopping needs, Teak wooden cutting boards can replace trays and plates used to display food and perform luxury parties. You can especially use this product as a gift for your friends.
- Using the technology of grafting tree heads together, which is environmentally friendly;
- Easy to wash and maintain.
Additionally to containing high quantities of natural oils, Teak wood is also known for containing silica. This substance has a natural hardness and toughness that will not destroy the edge of your knife. Teak wood has the outstanding advantage of better scar resistance than other woods but still leaves scars with everyday use or muscular chopping.
How To Use And Maintain Teak Chef Studio Wooden Cutting Board
Notes Using Teak Chef Studio Wooden Cutting Board
- For all types of cutting boards, we do not immerse the cutting board in water, causing the cutting board to soak in water, leading to easy cracking.
- Not only should the cutting board be cleaned after each use, but it also should be dry them.
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry place after use.
- How to clean: Wash with a clean sponge or towel, do not use the dishwasher. After washing, you need to dry the product.
Teak Chef Studio Wooden Cutting Board Cleaning Tips
- Clean with warm, hot water to remove all bacteria.
- Do not soak the cutting board in water for too long.
- You must regularly oil the cutting board with olive oil to help them heal scratches and deepen the color.
- Use a separate cutting board specializing in cutting cooked and raw food to ensure food hygiene and safety.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with Chef Studio if you want to get more details.
Chef Studio is proud to be a reputable manufacturer of Teak Wood Cutting Board products in Vietnam.