Made in Viet Nam
Brand: Chef Studio
Line: Teak wooden cutting board
Product Dimensions (LxWxH): 9,8x14x0,98 in / 25x35x2,5 cm
Weight: 3 lb / 1.454 kg
Material: Teak wood
Function: Use to cut, slice food or use as a food tray
Note: After each use, rinse with clean water and store in a dry place.
Details Of Teak Chef Studio Wooden Cutting Board
Teak wood is the material of the Teak Chef Studio rectangular wooden cutting board 0.98in thick, size 9,8x14in. This type of product can limit scratches and does not warp during use. Modern technology is the unique quality of this product because they always create a comfortable feeling when used to prepare food.
Features Of Teak Chef Studio Rectangular Wooden Cutting Board 9,8x14x0,98 in
- This product has a sizable rectangular shape that serves many purposes, from preparing fresh food and slicing bread to making cheese or charcuterie. They also have a concealed handle that is aesthetically pleasing and convenient for transportation. Teak has a sturdy, durable, knife-friendly construction and withstands years of use with minimal wear and tear.
- Dimension of 9.8in in length and 14in in width to meet the needs of cutting and serving food with a reasonably large volume.
Advantages of Teak Chef Studio Rectangular Wooden Cutting Board 9,8x14x0,98 in
- Teak wood cutting boards are knife-friendly and resistant to scratches and warping, retaining their beauty intact through years of use.
- Natural Teak Oil helps prevent food and moisture from damaging the wood over a long period of use.
- The elegant and eye-catching design makes the cutting board look like a serving tray with a built-in inner handle. We can use this product to replace plates or bowls of food to create a rustic, natural feel for the room.
- Teak wood cutting board is popular in European and American countries. In particular, they are also the first choice of professional chefs worldwide.
- Teak wood is environmentally friendly, durable, and quality, from Southeast Asian countries such as Laos, Myanmar,…
How To Use And Preserve
Usage According To Size
- Large size, 9,8x14in, serving the needs of cutting or serving food with a reasonably large volume. The slotted design around the edge of the cutting board helps to prevent water from the food from spilling out.
- The size meets the needs of households from 3 to 5 people.
How To Preserve The Teak Chef Studio Wooden Cutting Board
- After each use, rinse with clean water and store in a dry place.
- Use a cutting board to prepare fresh and cooked food separately to ensure food safety and hygiene.
Don’t hesitate to contact Chef Studio to order and get detailed advice.
Chef Studio is proud to be a respectable manufacturer of Teak Wood Cutting Board products in Vietnam.