Made in Viet Nam
Brand: Chef Studio
Line: Teak cutting board
Dimensions (LxWxH): 15x20x1.5 in / 38 x 51 x 3,8 cm
Weight: 10.8 lb / 4.905 kg
Material: Teak wooden
Function: Cutting, slicing, and making food trays and decorating
Note: After each use, clean it with water and store it in a dry place.
Details Of Teak Chef Studio Rectangular Wooden Cutting Board 15x20x1.5 in
Teak Chef Studio rectangular wooden cutting board of 15x20x1.5 in is made from Teak wood which is highly durable through its resistance to scratches and warping. The wood color and design of the cutting board are also very unique and luxurious, besides high quality.
Features Of Teak Chef Studio Rectangular Wooden Cutting Board 15x20x1.5 in
The large rectangular shape serves various purposes, from preparing fresh foods and slicing bread to making cheese or charcuterie. It has a concealed handle that’s aesthetically pleasing and convenient during travel. The sturdy teak construction is durable, knife-friendly, and withstands years of use with minimal wear and tear.
– Size 20 inches in length, 15 inches in width to meet the needs of chopping and mincing food with quite a large volume.
Benefits Of Teak Chef Studio Rectangular Wooden Cutting Board 15x20x1.5 in
Although it has recently penetrated the Vietnam market, many customers have chosen and trusted the Teak wooden cutting boards. For many outstanding advantages, which are:
- It has durability, toughness, and good resistance to scratches and warping. Thanks to the high amount of natural oils.
- It prevents the cutting board from mold and termites with outstanding moisture resistance.
- Good force resistance, knife-friendly.
- It has better resistance to scarring from chopping than other woods.
- It has a long life. In particular, it is more beautiful and shiny wood grain when used longer.
- The cutting board suits all kitchen spaces through diverse designs and high aesthetics.
- Teak wooden cutting boards can replace tray plates in addition to cutting and chopping. It also displays food, catering for luxurious parties, or gifts for friends.
- Using the technology of grafting tree heads together, which is environmentally friendly.
- Easy to clean and maintain.
Besides containing a high amount of natural oil, Teak wood also contains silica. It gives the cutting board a natural hardness and toughness that does not destroy your knife edge. Another remarkable advantage is that Teak is generally more resistant to scarring than other woods, but it still leaves scars with regular use or heavy chopping.
How To Use And Maintain The Teak Chef Studio Wooden Cutting Board
Notes Using Teak Chef Studio Wooden Cutting Board
- Like other wooden cutting boards, soaking the cutting board in water causes easy cracks.
- Not only should the cutting board be cleaned after each use, but it also should be dry the cutting board.
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry place.
- How to clean: Wash with a sponge or dry it with a clean towel. In particular, Do not use the dishwasher to clean it.
Teak Chef Studio Wooden Cutting Board Cleaning Tips
- The cutting board should be washed with warm, hot water to remove 100% of bacteria.
- Do not soak the cutting board in water for too long.
- To help the cutting board heal scratches and deepen the color, which should regularly oil the cutting board with olive oil.
- Use one cutting board for raw food and 1 for cooked food to ensure hygiene and safety.
Please get in touch with Chef Studio to order and get detailed advice.
Chef Studio is proud to be a reputable manufacturer of Teak Wood Cutting Board products in Vietnam.