Made in Viet Nam
Brand: Chef Studio
Line: Teak wooden cutting board
Product Dimensions (LxWxH): 7,9x12x0.98in / 20x30x2,5 cm
Weight: 2.06lb / 0,936 kg
Material: Teak wood
Function: Use to cut, slice food or use as a food tray.
Note: After each use, rinse with clean water and store in a dry place.
Details Of Teak Chef Studio Rectangular Wooden Cutting Board 7,9x12x0.98in
Teak wood is an excellent material for creating Teak Chef Studio Rectangular Wooden Cutting Board 7,9x12x0.98in. This product is highly durable through its ability scratches and warping. Besides the high quality, the wood color and design of the cutting board are also incredibly unique and luxurious.
Features Of Teak Chef Studio Rectangular Wooden Cutting Board 7,9x12x0.98in
- This type of cutting board has a rectangular design to help serve many of your purposes. You can use this product to prepare fresh food, cut bread, and process Charcuterie or cheese. The product has a cleverly designed handle hidden inside, which is aesthetic and convenient for moving. Especially, Teak has a sturdy structure that makes them long-lasting, knife-friendly, and withstands years of use with the tiniest wear and tear.
- Dimensions of 12in in length and 7.9in in width to meet the needs of chopping, slicing, and mincing food with a reasonably large volume.
Advantages of Teak Chef Studio Rectangular Wooden Cutting Board 7,9x12x0.98in
The Teak wood cutting board is a new product available in the Vietnamese market, but it is trusted and chosen by many customers thanks to its superior advantages, namely:
- Durable, solid, good opposition to scratches and warping thanks to the high amount of natural oils;
- Superior moisture resistance to protect the cutting board from mold and termites;
- Strong force resistance, knife-friendly;
- Has excellent resistance to scarring from cutting than other woods;
- Long life, glossy wood grain, long-term use will be more beautiful;
- Various designs, positively aesthetic, fit for every kitchen space in your house;
- Excluding serving food processing necessities such as chopping, mincing, and slicing, Teak wooden cutting boards can also substitute plates and trays used to decorate dishes for luxurious parties. This product is also an excellent gift that you can give to your friends or relatives;
- Employing technology to put each square of the tree’s head jointly, environmentally friendly;
- Comfortable to wash and preserve.
Besides possessing highly natural oil, Teak wood cutting boards also contain silica. This type of ingredient will give the cutting board a natural hardness and toughness that won’t destroy the edge of your knife. The highlight of Teak wood is that they have better scar opposition than other woods but will still leave scars with regular use or vital chopping.
How To Use And Preserve Teak Chef Studio Wooden Cutting Board
Notes When Using Teak Chef Studio Wooden Cutting Board
- Like other wooden cutting boards, you should not immerse them in water because this will cause them to soak in water, leading to easy cracking.
- Besides cleaning wooden cutting boards after use, we must also dry them.
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry place after use.
- How to clean: Wash with a clean sponge or towel; Do not use with dishwashers; After washing, dry the product.
How To Preserve The Teak Chef Studio Wooden Cutting Board
- After using the cutting board, it is recommended that you wash it with warm, hot water to remove all bacteria;
- Do not soak the cutting board in water for too long;
- Regularly oil the cutting board with olive oil to help the cutting board heal scratches and deepen the color;
- To ensure food safety and hygiene, use a separate cutting board for raw food from a cutting board for cooked food.
Please get in touch with Chef Studio to order and get detailed advice.
Chef Studio is proud to be a reputable manufacturer of Teak wooden cutting boards in Vietnam.