Made in Viet Nam
Brand: Chef Studio
Line: Teak cutting board
Dimensions (LxWxH): 16x16x0.98 in / 40x40x2,5 cm
Weight: 5.59 lb / 2,67 kg
Material: Teak wood
Function: Cutting, slicing, chopping, and making food trays
Note: After each use, clean it with water and store it in a dry place.
Information Of Teak Square End Grain Wood Cutting Board With 16x16x0.98 in
Teak Chef Studio square end grain wooden cutting board 16x16x0.98 in is produced from Teak wood which has high durability and resistance to scratches and warping. In addition to the high quality, it has a unique color and design that make it more luxurious.
Following the trend, the wooden cutting board is a widespread product when it satisfies the needs of modern users: It helps the dish look more delicious and beautiful. The artful and skillful decoration of dishes contributes to turning dishes from simple and lifeless to more delicate and lively. It also increases stimulation of the taste buds and gives users the feeling of wanting to “explore” the food.
The dimensions of the Teak Chef Studio wooden cutting board with 40x40x2.5 cm have a perfect design for a simple daily, or it can be used flexibly as a serving tray for luxurious and cozy parties.
Advantages Of Teak Square End Grain Wood Cutting board With 16x16x0.98 in
This is the first time in the Vietnamese market, Teak wooden cutting boards have been used and trusted by many customers because of many outstanding advantages, which are:
- Durable, tough, good resistance to scratches and warping. Thanks to the high amount of natural oils in Teak wood.
- It avoids mold and termites through outstanding moisture resistance.
- Good force resistance, knife-friendly.
- More resistant to scarring from cutting than other woods.
- Long life, shiny wood grain. Significantly, the longer it is used, the more beautiful it is.
- It suits all kitchen spaces through diverse designs and high aesthetics.
- In addition to serving the needs of cutting and cutting, Teak wooden cutting boards can also replace trays and plates. It displays food and serves food for fancy parties or gifts for friends.
- Using the technology of grafting tree heads together, which is environmentally friendly.
- Easy to clean and maintain.
Besides containing a high amount of natural oil, Teak wood also contains silica, which gives the cutting board a natural hardness and toughness. All of them will not destroy your knife edge. Another special advantage is that Teak is generally more resistant to scarring than other woods, but will still leave scars with regular use or heavy chopping.
How To Use And Maintain Teak Chef Studio Wooden Cutting Board
Notes Using Teak Chef Studio Wooden Cutting Board
- Do not soak the cutting board in water too long, which leads to easy cracking.
- It should not only be cleaned after each use but also dry.
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry place.
- How to clean: Wash with a sponge or clean towel; do not use a dishwasher. After washing, dry the product.
Teak Chef Studio Wooden Cutting Board Cleaning Tips
- It is recommended to wash with warm, hot water to remove 100% of bacteria after using the cutting board.
- Do not soak the cutting board in water for too long.
- You should regularly oil the cutting board with olive oil to help the cutting board heal scratches on the cutting board and deepen the color.
- Use one cutting board for raw food and the other for cooked food to ensure hygiene and safety.
Don’t hesitate to contact Chef Studio to order and get detailed advice.
Chef Studio is proud to be a reputable manufacturer of Teak Wood Cutting Board products in Vietnam.