Made in Viet Nam
Brand: Chef Studio
Line: Teak cutting board
Dimensions (LxWxH): 12x12x0.98in / 30x30x2,5 cm
Weight: 3.24 lb / 1,47 kg
Material: Teak wood
Function: Use to cut, slice, and chop. Mainly it also uses a food tray.
Note: After each use, rinse with clean water and store in a dry place.
Details Of Teak Square End Grain Wood Cutting Board With 12x12x0.98in
It is made from Teak wood, which is highly durable and resistant to scratches and warping. Besides the high quality, the wood color and design of the cutting board are also very unique and luxurious.
Following the trend, the wooden cutting board is a top-rated product when it meets the needs of modern users: The dish is not only delicious but also needs to be beautifully decorated. The artful and skillful decoration of dishes contributes to turning dishes from simple and lifeless to more delicate and lively. Hence, it stimulates the taste buds and gives users the feeling of wanting to “explore” the food.
Teak Chef Studio square wooden cutting board 12x12x0.98in is perfectly designed for simple daily chopping or can be used flexibly as a serving tray. Moreover, it uses decoration at parties that creates luxury and cozy.
Benefits Of Teak Square End Grain Wood Cutting Board With 12x12x0.98in
This is a new product in the Vietnamese market, in which Teak wooden cutting boards have been chosen and trusted by many customers. Thanks to many outstanding advantages, which are:
- It contains many natural oils that help make it durable, tough, and resistant to scratches and warping.
- Outstanding moisture resistance to prevent the cutting board from mold and termites.
- Good force resistance, knife-friendly.
- It has better resistance to scarring from chopping than other woods.
- Long life, shiny wood grain, especially it is more and more beautiful for a long time.
- Diverse designs, highly aesthetic, suitable for all kitchen spaces. In addition to serving the cutting and chopping needs, it can replace trays and plates. The Teak cutting board is also used to display food, cater for luxurious parties, or give gifts to friends.
- Using the technology of grafting tree heads together, which is environmentally friendly.
- Easy to clean and maintain.
In particular, it contains a high amount of natural oil and silica, which gives the cutting board a natural hardness and toughness. It does not destroy your knife edge. Another remarkable advantage is that Teak is generally more resistant to scarring than other woods, but will still leave scars with heavy chopping.
How To Use And Maintain Teak Chef Studio Wooden Cutting Board
Notes Using Teak Chef Studio Wooden Cutting Board
- Similar to wooden cutting boards, we do not soak the cutting board in water too long because of easy cracking.
- After using the cutting board, it should be clean and dry.
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry place after use.
- How to clean: Wash with a sponge or clean towel. In particular, do not clean it with a dishwasher.
Teak Chef Studio Wooden Cutting Board Cleaning Tips
- It should wash with warm, hot water to remove 100% bacteria.
- Do not soak the cutting board in water for too long.
- You should regularly oil the cutting board with olive oil to help the cutting board heal scratches on it and deepen the color;
- Use one cutting board for raw food and 1 for cooked food to ensure hygiene and safety.
Please get in touch with Chef Studio to order and get detailed advice.
Chef Studio is proud to be a reputable manufacturer of Teak Wood Cutting Board products in Vietnam.