Made in Viet Nam
Brand: Chef Studio
Line: Teak cutting board
Dimensions (LxWxH): 16×5.9×1.5 in / 41x15x3,8 cm
Weight: 2.27 lb / 1,03 kg
Material: Teak wooden
Function: Cutting, slicing, chopping, and making food trays
Note: After each use, clean it with water and store it in a dry place.
Details Of Teak Rectangular Wooden Cutting Board With 16×5.9×1.5in
Teak Chef Studio wooden cutting board with a rectangular tree head 16×5.9×1.5in is made from Teak wood. Moreover, it is highly durable and resistant to scratches and warping. Besides the high quality, the wood color and design of the cutting board are also very unique and luxurious.
Following the trend, the rectangular cutting board meets the needs of modern users: The dish is not only delicious but also needs to be beautifully decorated. The artful and skillful decoration of dishes contributes to turning dishes from simple and lifeless to more delicate and lively, stimulating the taste buds and giving users the feeling of wanting to “explore” the food.
Advantages Of Teak Rectangular Wood Cutting Board With Tree Head 16×5.9×1.5in
For the first time in the Vietnamese market for a while, Teak wooden cutting boards have been chosen and trusted by many customers, thanks to many outstanding advantages, which are:
- Durable, tough, good resistance to scratches and warping, which contains many natural oils.
- Outstanding moisture resistance to prevent the cutting board from mildew and termites.
- Good force resistance, knife-friendly.
- It has better resistance to scarring from chopping than other woods.
- There are long life, shiny wood grain. The longer it is used, the more beautiful it is.
- Diverse designs, highly aesthetic, suitable for all kitchen spaces
- Teak wooden cutting boards can replace trays and plates and serve the cutting and chopping needs. These are used to display food, cater for luxurious parties, or give gifts to friends.
- Using the technology of grafting tree heads together, which is environmentally friendly.
- Easy to clean and maintain.
In particular, besides containing a high amount of natural oil, Teak wood also contains silica, which gives the cutting board a natural hardness and toughness. That does not destroy your knife edge. Another special advantage is that Teak is generally more resistant to scarring than other woods but will still leave scars with regular use or heavy chopping.
How To Use And Maintain Teak Chef Studio Wooden Cutting Board
Notes Using Teak Chef Studio Wooden Cutting Board
- Similar to wooden cutting boards, we do not soak the cutting board in water, causing the cutting board to soak in water, leading to easy cracks.
- Not only clean after each use, but also should dry the cutting board.
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry place.
- How to clean: Wash with a sponge or clean towel. Especially do not use a dishwasher.
Teak Chef Studio Wooden Cutting Board Cleaning Tips
- It should wash with warm, hot water to remove 100% bacteria.
- Do not soak the cutting board in water for too long.
- You should regularly oil the cutting board with olive oil to help the cutting board heal scratches on the cutting board and deepen the color.
- Use one cutting board for raw food and 1 for cooked food to ensure hygiene and safety.
Please get in touch with Chef Studio to order and get detailed advice.
Chef Studio is proud to be a reputable manufacturer of Teak Wood Cutting Board products in Vietnam.